You have no items in your shopping cart.
Welcome to www.jcsuitsoutlet.com cheap juicy couture tracksuits outlet online store, we specialist founded to supply all our customers with the latest fashions cheap juicy couture tracksuits at the greatest value! www.jcsuitsoutlet.com is always the best place for you to find the latest and the best Juicy Couture Tracksuits at a reasonable and affordable prices. We have promised to provide our customers with an unprecedented selection of today's fashions, always changing and always in style.
1.Total delivery time include two parts.
2.The first part is the processing time, this is the time from when your payment is received to when we gather up all the items and pack them before shipment.
3.The second part is the actual shipping time. This is the time that will take for the package to be delivered by the couriers to the destination. We use fast door to door delivery service.
4.Delivery time normally would take in 7~30 days upon destination country(Free Worldwide Shipping: 15~30 working days; EMS Fast Shipping: 7~15 working days). If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us with email.
1. Please confirm your shipping address before paying for it, you had better leave your phone number and email for contacting. Please provide a valid email address and check emails after you have purchased for any updated information.
2. Items are generally shipped out within 3~5 working days after payment has been verified (Sat. & Sun. and most national holidays were excluded).If custom-made,it will take more 6-13 working day to ship(Special situation excluded).
3. Once we ship your package, we will send you the tracking number once it is available. Package transitting time normally takes 7 to 15 business days, depending on the destination, holidays and factors beyond Postal Service's control. If there is a little delay, please have more patience.
Please contact us first before you need to return the goods, our customer service will back to you within one working day. If there are irremediable defects with the items, you can return them back to us for change or refund. If you choose return for refund, please contact our customer service for return address.
1. Please make sure the color is correct when you order online. If you choose wrong color of our products, you should pay the two-side shipping cost if you want to return for change. If you don not make sure what color you need, please check color list on website.
2. Please make sure the address is correct and complete. If the parcel returned to us as undelivered by the wrong or incomplete address, you should pay for the re-send shipping cost. Please don not send faulty goods back without discussing with us. It is very hard for us to handle a package without any necessary order information. Please confirm all items are included in original box.
3. Please make sure the phone number is correct when you place the order, if the parcel arrived destination and out for delivery but you are not at home, the courier will contact you with telephone number.
4. Please make sure the your email address id correct where you can view your order information and check your shipment once it is available after your order is dispatched.
Please contact us with your order number ASAP before we collect it or ship it out for you, we usually collect your ordered items in 3~5 days. We will reply you in 24 hours.
1. Cancel you order In 24 hours from you placed your order, we will not charge you any handling fee, and we will makde a refund for you in 24 hours.
2. Cancel you order after 24 hours and Before we shipped out, we will charge you 5% of order totals and make a refund of the rest 95% for you in 24 hors.
3. Cancel you order after we shipped out, we will charge you 8% of order totals and you need to pay for return shipping fee. And we will make a refund of the rest 92% for you after we receive your return items. You can read our Return Policy for more details about how to return items.
4. About refunding money, it will return back and only return back the credit card which you used to pay your order in 7~15 days.
Please contact us first before you want to exchange from the goods you had received to a new one, our customer service will email you back within one working day. Before you shipped back the goods you had received, please contact our customer service for exchange address.
1. Please make sure our bags are any unworn merchandise in its original packaging, and the handle wraps are unremoved.
2. Please make sure the address is correct and complete. If the parcel returned to us as undelivered by the wrong or incomplete address, you should pay for the re-send shipping cost. Please don not send goods back without discussing with us. It is very hard for us to handle a package without any necessary order information. Please confirm all items are included in original packaging.
3. Please make sure the phone number is right when you return the goods, the courier will contact us with telephone number when the goods have been our local post office, otherwise they don't know how to contact us without the phone number.
4. We will ship the exchange goods out for you after we receive your return goods, but you need to pay for the price defference first if it is needed.
5. About the re-shipping time, please read our shipping policy.